What we're looking for
We’re seeking a Webflow Designer who has some experience in designing and developing easy to use and aesthetic digital projects with Webflow.
Examples of previous work are all important here. You’ll work closely in the delivery team to gather needs, dip into inspiration and work to milestones in a timely way.
This position is freelance right now, with opportunities to work with high-profile clients and an exciting delivery team.
Please apply if you have:
- 1+ year(s) of web/product design experience, either as a designer in-house or at an agency (being a freelancer is cool too!)
- Proven experience working with the web development process, preferably with an understanding of HTML and CSS. (You don't need to know to code at all, but you have a basic understanding of how the web works.)
- Able to work in a creative environment where briefs are uncertain and clients have loose ideas that need to be refined.
- Incredible organisational and communication skills
- 1 or more examples of previous work is essential (it can be fictional, but there must be a Webflow project live).
Please complete the application form.